Background

21.7.10

dear prince charming,

why are you not around? why is it that i have my perfect idea of what i want for my life and you're nowhere in the picture? 

i thought i found you. 3 TIMES. 3. that's pathetic. i've always told myself, self--you date people you could see yourself growing old with. and i have. and i'll continue to do so...

but i'm tired of trying. i'm tired of wishing (and hoping, and thinking, and praying) 

am i asking too much? 

1. A man who, above all, is true to himself. 
2. A man that I know has BOTH of us in mind and strives, just as i would do, to make sure that we're both taken care of. 
3. Supportive, Honest, Caring, Charming

There's a lot of things that I could say I prefer--but those are the three I definitely look for. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? You're out there--or so everyone tells me. 

Or maybe--I did find you. Maybe I was lucky enough to have you at one point but then I lost you. Maybe I'm the reason you're not around. Did you find someone new? I hope not. 

Just come find me--soon. I'll always be around .



           

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain completely. I am sure the knight on the white horse will come find you soon. I can feel it.

    ReplyDelete